I have not had that issue and have had my second DC offline for 3 days at a
time BUT I don't do it on a regular basis.  I put in a small room AC that is
a stand-alone in room I got over at Lowe's to cool one of the "server
rooms".  It works well even here in Florida.  I would if at all possible set
it to vent outside if you can otherwise the humidity will build up in the
room or you will have a puddle on the floor every Monday.  We are waiting on
our budget but have been told to expect 15% off the top is now gone.  This
was in addition to the 10% that disappeared last year.

Jon