Granted, I was cloning to and from a network share, but...

BartPE with DriveImageXML worked fine for a Dell PW-390 (that is, I
actually "restored" the image to a different PW-390).  However, for a
PW-380, numerous attempts to clone from one PW-380 and restore to a
different PW-380 (or the same one with a new partition) all failed.

>From another machine, I can connect to the share and browse the file
system of the PW-390 image, but nothing shows for the PW-380 - weird!
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org