From: Kim Longenbaugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 6:45 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: GB switches

At the risk of starting another of those religious debates about switch
vendors, I'd suggest you also look into the Nortel Enterprise Router
Switch offerings.  Their gear is very robust, they have great technical
support, and their switches have a variety of management options
including a web gui, a Java Device Manager that is very intuitive, and a
command line option that is similar enough to Crisco that most people
can learn it quickly.
And, their pricing is competitive.