From: Steve Ens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:09 hrs
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: 64Bit Vista on laptop?

I swear up and down, no AMD notebooks in the organization, simply because
they suck compared to Intel.  Any of the dual core Centrinos will blow away
the x2AMD chips.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Rod Trent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The HP's are good laptops.  However, I recently had to run out and buy a
brand new one, due to the old one's hard drive locking up due to heat.

I had x64 Vista on the old laptop, opted for 32-bit Intel processor this
time, and I can see an amazing difference.  The 32-bit processor and OS
actually runs applications better.

Here's my rant about it.

http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/rtrent/archive/2008/04/21/what-an-amazing-dif
ference-in-computers.aspx