Lol.  I moved from WI to MN.  Something went wrong in that thought
process ;)

From: Vicky Spelshaus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Its 89 degrees in our server room!!!

Try to get a AC unit in
Feb. in Minneapolis :)

Easier than a snow shovel in Wisconsin.... I've always wondered what
people who move from warmer climates do if they move here during winter.
Broke my ice chopper in January

but all I could find in the hardware/home stores was gardening and
swimming pool supplies.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Sam Cayze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>