From: Bill Lambert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: No, not a call to Symantec Support!

I'm hoping to avoid the pain of that experience so I have my fingers
crossed that someone here may have the answer...

I have BUE 12 and I'm trying to get Continuous Protection Server to work
but the option is grayed out in the Tools menu.  I've searched in the
Symantec Knowledge base but no help.  Has anyone seen this and know a
solution?  Is CPS a pay-for option?

Thanks in advance!

Bill Lambert

Windows System Administrator

Concuity

A healthcare division of Trintech, Inc.

Phone  847-941-9206

Fax  847-465-9147

NASDAQ: TTPA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attached
files, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive information for the recipient) you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.  Thank you.

<<image001.gif>>