An unlimited bar tab to the bar down the street.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Kerr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: Its 89 degrees in our server room!!!

They got the AC running last night so we are back in business this morning. Since I am preparing my budget for the next fiscal year, you can guess what I will be putting in my budget that I wasn't thinking about when I left work on Monday evening ;-)

James

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Kerr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>