From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 8:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Multiple video cards

I'm about to go try exactly that.  Hopefully this time the card will NOT
re-install itself without asking.

Thanks again!
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Stephan Barr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 05/05/2008
10:32:40 AM: