Thanks!

Another post said the cards I'm using are crap and to get some from
another manufacturer...

FWIW:

The 3 cards from "failed" machines failed to show in BIOS setup.  An older
card using the same chipset (NVidia FX5200) showed both in BIOS and in the
WIN system.

Higher price but hopefully less costly - we're trying some PNY cards with
a huge heat sink and no crappy "SO KOOL  U LUCKY" fan.
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org