Vonage can do this.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Reed
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 4:21 PM
  Subject: Voice Mail to Email

  I am looking for a recommendation for a service that can take a voice mail
message, convert it to wav (or other audio) and email the wav to a specific
email address.  Our current phone system does not offer this functionality.  I
believe that our phone system will be upgraded in a few months, so I need a
service that is free or with no long term contract.  To try and clarify what I
am looking for, here is how I imagine the process.

  End user with a problem calls the help phone number.

  End user leaves voice mail.

  Voice mail converted to audio file.

  Audio file emailed to group email address.

  Support techs in group email address forward/cc each other to ensure request
is resolved.

  Thanks in advance for suggestions.

  Scott Reed

  Network Administrator

  Southeastern Illinois College

  3575 College Road

  Harrisburg, IL  62946

  P: (618) 252-5400 x2521

  F: (618) 253-3713

  E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Southeastern Illinois College enhances lifelong learning by providing quality
accessible educational programs, cultural enrichment opportunities, and support
for economic development.