Grandcentral.com

Free (BETA from Google...What isn't these days?)

From: James Kerr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 16:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Voice Mail to Email

Vonage can do this.

        ----- Original Message -----

        From: Scott Reed <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        To: NT System Admin Issues
<mailto:ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

        Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 4:21 PM

        Subject: Voice Mail to Email

        I am looking for a recommendation for a service that can take a
voice mail message, convert it to wav (or other audio) and email the wav
to a specific email address.  Our current phone system does not offer
this functionality.  I believe that our phone system will be upgraded in
a few months, so I need a service that is free or with no long term
contract.  To try and clarify what I am looking for, here is how I
imagine the process.

        End user with a problem calls the help phone number.

        End user leaves voice mail.

        Voice mail converted to audio file.

        Audio file emailed to group email address.

        Support techs in group email address forward/cc each other to
ensure request is resolved.

        Thanks in advance for suggestions.

        Scott Reed

        Network Administrator

        Southeastern Illinois College

        3575 College Road

        Harrisburg, IL  62946

        P: (618) 252-5400 x2521

        F: (618) 253-3713

        E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Southeastern Illinois College enhances lifelong learning by
providing quality accessible educational programs, cultural enrichment
opportunities, and support for economic development.