I'll be the first to admit that Citrix can do lots of things that T/S
cannot. And I respect your knowledge with their products.

But that document has problems. Some places are flat out not true, and it
even contradicts itself. And some places are truly marketing spin. From page
2:

One example, from page 2: Administrators can configure settings for user
sessions as policies that can be applied to sessions

based on username, group, server name, server management container, client
IP address or

subnet, zone, or client name (or partial name). Priorities can be applied to
these policies depending

on specific user session situations.

All of that, except for the very last sentence, applies to Windows Server
2003 and 2008. And since I'm not sure of EXACTLY what the last sentence is
talking about, even the last sentence may apply. If you can write a WMI
query for a situation, you can filter a policy on it.

Another one, also from page 2: Enables monitoring and evaluation of server
performance. Custom threshold-based alerts and

reports can be generated to enhance management and allow administrators to
optimize the

Terminal Services farm.

It's noted that this is only available in the Platinum/Enterprise editions
of Presentation Server. Well, this is perfectly doable in T/S too - with
OpsMgr or MOM thrown into the mix.

It goes on and on..I only read about half before I got disgusted and quit.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com