From: Gavin Wilby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: First look at 2008

OK,

I have a site in Ireland that have ti access 3 apps from a server on the
Isle of Man, they currently do this via a TS2003 server, but they get the
entire desktop to use - its confusing for them and irritating to support.

I want to simply deliver these 3 apps to the users desktop - what to use
2008 TS or Citrix?

I don't do or know pricing.  Which would cost less: adding Citrix or
upgrading to 2008?  How many users, how "big" are the apps?  You could do
this with TS 2008 remote apps or via the Citrix Web Interface.  The Citrix
ICA protocol is more efficient than RDP.

Webster