From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Desktop Backup Con't

Xcopy?

Shook

  _____

From: Active Elk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Desktop Backup Con't

Hi All,

I have met up with the client today with the requirement on the desktop
backup.

His requirement is once the file has been saved, the "backup" application
will detect the change and will replicate the file to the shared storage. I
know this can be done on SAN but I have never heard of it in desktop.

Does anyone knows of any application can do this?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Wei Yu

  _____

Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes?
Yahoo!
<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/movies/*http:/sg.movies.yahoo.com/Showtimes/cinemas/