That was what I was thinking...something along the lines of robocopy running as
a startup task?

From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Desktop Backup Con't

Xcopy?

Shook
________________________________
From: Active Elk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Desktop Backup Con't

Hi All,

I have met up with the client today with the requirement on the desktop backup.

His requirement is once the file has been saved, the "backup" application will
detect the change and will replicate the file to the shared storage. I know
this can be done on SAN but I have never heard of it in desktop.

Does anyone knows of any application can do this?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Wei Yu

Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes?
Yahoo!
Movies<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/movies/*http:/sg.movies.yahoo.com/Showtimes/cinemas/>
 is all you need