From: Murray Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 12:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: FW: R: R: Why XP is doomed

XP isn't doomed, WE ARE!!!! I've been in this "racket" for nearly 44 years,
and I've seen a lot. I go back to hand wiring boards to "program" something.
When the personal computer appeared, it was wonderful. Over the years we
went from DOS to Windows thru 9X and finally to NT (win2K) and finally to
XP. I have no intention of EVER going to Vista, when it really adds nothing
to the way I use a computer. And as Micheal says, we keep having to buy
newer "faster" hardware to just keep up with our productivity. LONG LIVE
XP!!!

Murray