From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 11 May 2008 1:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: R: R: Why XP is doomed

I have never suggested that no one else has a reason for switching to
Vista.  What's the problem if I'm continually gauging opinions and
gathering facts to see if perhaps there are some new nuggets of info
that I'm not aware of?

I would never think there isn't, so I continue to ask when I see
posted opinions that have no supported reasons included in the post.

Why you would think that any of the information I have been responded
with previously means nothing to me, I have no idea, as nothing could
be farther from the truth. If I didn't care about the opinions of
certain people on this list, I wouldn't ask the question(s).  In the
future, please play the assumption game with someone else.

I appreciate the details for why you are upgrading to Vista for
BitLocker.  Will you be using TPM or thumbdrive based key storage?