From: Joe Heaton [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:49:42 -0700
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: Citrix question

Don't know if anyone here can answer this for me but here goes:

Does anyone know what version of Presentation Server finally "fixed" the
printing issues?  I know 4.5 is ok, but is 4.0?  Meaning that in 4.5 you
are not supposed to install any print drivers on the Citrix server.
Printing is done completely from the client machine.  Is that also true
in 4.0?

Also, what client access options are there for 4.0?  Is PN Agent
available, or is it still plain old PN?

Thanks for any help, off to try my Google-Fu, while I wait for an answer
here.

Joe Heaton
AISA
Employment Training Panel