From: Webster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 11:14 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Citrix problem with install

Aren't you running PS 4.5 and WI 4.6?  If so, there is no issue with
.Net 2 or .Net 3.  If you are running PS 4.0 with WI prior to 4.2 then
try this:

.Net 2.0 Installed on Citrix Server

Create a file called "mmc.exe.config" in the \Windows\system32 directory
and add the following lines to the file. You should be able to open the
Access Suite Console without any further problems.

<?xml version ="1.0"?>
<configuration>
       <startup>
            <requiredRuntime version="v1.1.4322"/>