From: Joe Heaton [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:07:18 -0700
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: RE: Citrix problem with install

I actually fixed this one too... The CD I was using was scratched, lol.
I burned a new one, and got everything installed.  The wall I'm working
around now is an issue with Web Interface and .Net 2.0.  Is it possible
to uninstall .Net 2.0?  I went into Add/Remove, see .Net 2.0 Service
Pack 1, try to uninstall it and it tells me it can't because it would
affect other applications.   I did find a CTX doc showing a possible
work-around, I'll let everyone know if that works.

Joe Heaton