Hi all,

I setup a rule within Outlook to autoforward specific e-mails to an
offsite address and move the message to a specific Inbox folder.  The
rule is not marked as "Client-only," however, only part of it runs if
left unattended with Outlook closed.  The message gets moved to the
specified folder, but never forwarded to the offsite e-mail address.  I
always end up putting the emails back into the general Inbox and
manually running the rule - which then works as intended and forwards
the messages + moves it back to a specified folder.

Am I missing something in order to make this work without Outlook
running?  Is there a better way to accomplish this for a specific
mailbox?

Thanks all,
Aaron