From: Aaron T. Rohyans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange (Serverside) Auto Forwarding

Hi all,

I setup a rule within Outlook to autoforward specific e-mails to an offsite
address and move the message to a specific Inbox folder.  The rule is not
marked as "Client-only," however, only part of it runs if left unattended
with Outlook closed.  The message gets moved to the specified folder, but
never forwarded to the offsite e-mail address.  I always end up putting the
emails back into the general Inbox and manually running the rule - which
then works as intended and forwards the messages + moves it back to a
specified folder.

Am I missing something in order to make this work without Outlook running?
Is there a better way to accomplish this for a specific mailbox?

Thanks all,

Aaron