There is another type of firewall that doesn't use software?

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton Doige [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 4:35 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ISA Server 2006 SP1

I am not sure if ISA is the firewall of choice for a pure Microsoft
environment Tom. There are plenty of other boxes I would trust more, maybe I
am being old skool and need edukatin, but it's still a software firewall.
Don't get me wrong, I use the product, but that's to secure things like
Windows Mobile etc, and even then I plop in the DMZ behind another hardware
box.