I like the way you think and wish to subscribe to your newsletter :)

On 5/29/08 8:30 AM, "R. Mac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> David,
>          Your bringing the market down with the crazy accounting you got going
> on.....$90hr minimum with a 2 hour minimum for on-site work. Toss in a one way
> travel fee (unless the customer establishes a retainer account with you
> usually min of 2k) Plus a 30 min per phone call fee. (first 2 free if you like
> the client)
>
> Just my 2 cents~!
>
> Roy MacDonald
>

> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Jim Majorowicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> David, with that kind of volume it sounds like you need to hire an on-site
>> support tech unless your contract renewal is less than $3K a month. Even at
>> 15-min a call, that's 2-3 hours a day.  That's $300 a day at our "Good
>> Customer" support rate in PDX, by the time you add in the server and onsite
>> support, you've got to be looking at a $6K/mo bill.  You telling me you can't
>> find a reasonably compitant support tech for less than $25/hr plus bennifits?
>> Hell, you could probably get a recient ITT grad for $20-$22 and he'd be glad
>> for the jobĀŠ.
>>

>> <Chop Chop Chop>

-----
Salvador Manzo  [ 620 W. 35th St - Los Angeles, CA 90089  e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
Auxiliary Services IT, Datacenter
University of Southern California
818-612-5112
---
"Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with government of
himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we
found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? Let history answer this
question."
-- Thomas Jefferson (First Inaugural Address, 3/4 1801)