Presentation Server 4.0
Client version 10.2

Using PnAgent for connecting to the server.  These are new computers being
setup, user does not have admin rights.

I logged into Citrix, before I had set a real printer as the default for this
person.  Therefore, the default printer was Microsoft Office Document Image
Writer.  I have since changed the default, but Citrix still wants to print to
the Image Writer.  I've tried rebooting the computer, resetting the connection
to the Citrix server and still no luck.  I've gone into the ICA connection
settings on the server, under Client Settings, and under connection settings,
I've deselected the inherit client settings, and have the Connect Client
Printers at logon, and the Default to Main Client Printer.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks,

Joe Heaton