http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=1&threadID=64094&me
ssageID=358964&
(wrap)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:43 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Citrix printing issue

Presentation Server 4.0
Client version 10.2

Using PnAgent for connecting to the server.  These are new computers
being setup, user does not have admin rights.

I logged into Citrix, before I had set a real printer as the default for
this person.  Therefore, the default printer was Microsoft Office
Document Image Writer.  I have since changed the default, but Citrix
still wants to print to the Image Writer.  I've tried rebooting the
computer, resetting the connection to the Citrix server and still no
luck.  I've gone into the ICA connection settings on the server, under
Client Settings, and under connection settings, I've deselected the
inherit client settings, and have the Connect Client Printers at logon,
and the Default to Main Client Printer.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks,

Joe Heaton