Check the registry

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MediaPLayer\player\Recentfilelist

From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 12:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: windows media player history "viewer"

Interesting things are afoot here at Decision Support.  <name that movie
J >

Just busted an employee for viewing pr0n movies at work IN HIS FREAKIN'
CUBE.  I'm wondering if the media history is separate from IE.  To
further illustrate, when I open up there Windows Media player (version
11) at hit play, it connects to the last viewed media source which
is....uhh, yeah.  So where is this info stored, as I need to fill out a
TPS report on this person.

TIA,

Shook