I have a print server that is a Win2000 server. I have like 2 dozen
printers defined there. We want to retire this server, and just run the
printers off the file server at that location. Problem is, the file server
is Win2003. I can save the printer definitions using the Print Migrator
tool just fine, but they won't load on Win2003. I get:

WARNING: Kernel Mode drivers (version 2) are blocked on the target
machine. Disable kernel mode blocking and re-run Printer Migrator.
Ignoring this warning (Cancel button) will result in driver installation,
but because they are kernel mode drivers - a serious problem with any
dependent print queue could potentially bring down the system.

Ideally, I'd like to *not* turn off kernel mode blocking. :-) So, does
anyone know how I can identify which driver is causing the problem? If I
don't need that printer driver anymore (they are some old, now unused
drivers still on the print server), I'd delete the printer definition and
start over again.

Or is there a way to selectively backup/restore printer drivers, so I
wouldn't have to recreate them all by scratch?

Thanks

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM