The default location of NETLOGON should be something like
\SYSVOL\sysvol\example.com\SCRIPTS unless you changed it when you ran
dcpromo

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Executing programs from a login script

Miller Bonnie L. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/10/2008
02:41:00 PM:

> I think you're thinking of the one where you copy it to the netlogon
> share.  Then, you can access it using syntax like:
>
> %0\..\ifmember.exe dostuff

The NETLOGON share! That was what I was trying to think of ....

> I've only tried this in the old-style logon scripts (assigned on the
> user accounts).  I think the %0\..\ means look in the current path,

But what would the current path be? The current path of the workstation
executing the login script?

> so maybe with a newer-style script you just put it in the same
> location as the .bat/.cmd/.vbs file that runs it?

I think the share name would be

\\DC-Name\SYSVOL\DOMAIN-NAME\

Thanks for the reminder ... I'll poke at it a bit ...