From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 11:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Whats thrashing my disk

Hi chaps,

I have a laptop here that's prone to bouts of disk thrashing. All will
be fine, then suddenly everything takes 20 secs and you notice the disk
light is just on all the time. The disk appears fine from the checks
we've done so I want to look at any errant processes that may be causing
the disk to go nuts in short bursts.

Is there a tool for XP that will show whats using the disk the most at
any given time? Something I can leave running and just sit and watch it
until this disk light goes on solid?

Olly