Try handle.exe

Cheers
Ken

From: Mike Gill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 13 June 2008 12:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Can't Safely Unplug USB drive

Is there an app that will show me programs or processes that are accessing a
drive letter? This is one of my biggest frustrations with Vista. Before it was
almost impossible for me to be able to eject a USB hard drive, now it is
impossible any time. But now, I can't even "safely  remove" my thumb drive.
I've exited out of all programs, down to the AV and sidebar and even stopped
the index service. Nothing suspicious is seen in the task manager. I'm just at
a loss. I've tried process monitor and can't get it to show me anything.

--
Mike Gill