process explorer

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

Kirk Woloshyn
2825 Temple Avenue
Signal Hill, CA 90755

v 562.304.1939
c 562.682.0261

Mike Gill wrote:

Is there an app that will show me programs or processes that are accessing a drive letter? This is one of my biggest frustrations with Vista. Before it was almost impossible for me to be able to eject a USB hard drive, now it is impossible any time. But now, I can’t even “safely  remove” my thumb drive. I’ve exited out of all programs, down to the AV and sidebar and even stopped the index service. Nothing suspicious is seen in the task manager. I’m just at a loss. I’ve tried process monitor and can’t get it to show me anything.

--
Mike Gill