Is anyone using one of these?

Can you speak specifically to the differences between the 200 and the
2000 models?

I'm looking at the comparison chart, and the 200 doesn't seem to
support AD integration, which might be OK, but I'm really looking for
quality of experience. Does the 200 really support 50 users well, or
if I have that many should I move to the 2000?

Kurt

PS - I'm abandoning SSLExplorer - the publisher took the latest rev
private - it's no longer GPL'ed, and although I could stay at the last
GPL rev, nobody's yet taken up maintenance of that, nor forked it. I
was on top of paying for help, but when a publisher revokes the GPL,
they're not playing the game any more, and I'll drop the product as
soon as I can.