with our clients, regardless of whether the client is using a 200 or 2000, they all login to the netextender client using their AD credentials. With some we have it configured to do two phase, with a session temp password that gets emailed to the user.

Kurt Buff wrote:
Interesting. Their product comparison table indicates no such
integration for the 200 - did something change recently?