I need to see some examples of login scripts using VB. Right now (as an
example), I have an OU with 8 GPOs. They're all the same .. except that
each is linked to a different AD group, and each calls a *slightly*
different login script. This, obviously, is sub-optimal (sex he, with a
straight face ...)

So what I want is 1 GPO, which calls 1 login script. This login script
just needs to do:

If member of group A then
    Map group A drives
    MAP group A printers
else
  if member of group B then
.
.
END

You get the idea.

I have a Win2000 AD. I know I can probably call the IFMEMBER utility from
a login script, and check that. But it shouldn't be *too* hard to do this
- it's basically just a case statement (long, long ago, I did some
programming in dBase - which tells you how long ago it was ...).

Anyway, if I have an example to follow, I should be able to knock it out
relatively quickly, I would think. Anyone know of a site with this kind of
practical day-to-day VB scripting, like login scripts?

Thanks

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM