From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Firefox 3.0 Download Day

I think the success of Firefox has gone way beyond hype at this point.
 And, I have posted here multiple times on my comparisons of IE memory
use vs. Firefox; the majority of those tests have been negative to IE.

I wasnt looking to get into YABA, but while FF only gets better, IE
only gets worse.  Its only saving grace in the past few years has been
add-ons like Maxthon.

Security-wise, I can point you to plenty of sites that will exploit
the hell out of IE but cant to FF.

I dont appreciate the Mac-zealot style of hype that FF users promote -
but the hype has substance.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Rod Trent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nah, I just don't like to use things based on hype.
>
> I know, I know.  Hype pretty much runs the industry these days (ex.
iPhone),