From: Durf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:46 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Firefox 3.0 Download Day

I use Firefox for pretty much one reason:  GreaseMonkey.  The
BetterGmail and BetterGreader plugins alone are worth it.

Firefox 3 has had a much, much lower memory useage footprint.  Where I
used to sometimes see v1 and v2 climb up to a GB of memory (loaded with
plugins mind you) I haven't seen FF3 bump above 180, with extensions and
themes and all enabled.

I've also ironically found it handles the MS eOpen site much better than
IE7, which contstantly throws me into a loop when logging into my
Passport.

-- Durf

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Martin Blackstone