From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Encryption requirements

I have a meeting today to go over determining requirements for encryption of
laptop and removable media. I'm guessing someone here has already gone though
this and would love to have some points to consider.

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"..remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding the
back of the tiger ended up inside"  - JFK