Heh.

IE has always sucked so bad that I never opened up that many tabs. On
the other hand, at this very moment I have 49 FF3 windows open, with
an average of about 6 per window.

Some are for looking at web-based monitoring tools, some are for
researching various topics of immediate use, and some are for
longer-term research/learning.