There's nothing I'm aware of in terms of display size, but I've never
done any of my testing with anything lower than 1600x*.  My display at
work also runs at 1680x1050.

In terms of page content, the biggest offenders for potential problems
for me have been images and AJAX objects.

I definitely have had less issues if I didn't have Gmail open.  But I
should also in terms of Gmail, that I was an early adopter - so I have
grandfathered features that are no longer available - which could
potentially be the source of my Gmail-related issues with IE7.  Those
issues centering specifically around my ability to view searches 100
items at a time instead of 50 or 20.  Perhaps IE7 works better with
less objects.  I dunno.

But also, if you are on an image site (no, not pr0n but I guess that
ultimately shouldn't matter), I have encountered the same issues when
trolling for stock images, etc.  If viewing too many pages at the same
time, and/or too many objects/images returned in your search - you
definitely increase your likely hood of encountering the issue I've
encountered.

Along with the right-click issue, you might not be able to open a new
tab/window in IE or even a window in another (seemingly unrelated)
application, etc.

"Normal browsing" shouldn't really be effected I wouldn't think - but,
what is normal these days?

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Rod Trent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What do I need to look out for?  I'm running 1680 x 1050.

>>> YMMV