Um... not quite
1.  It's in California where the numbers don't translate well.
2.  It's in San Francisco where cost of living is insane even by
California standards [1]
3.  Isn't it the password to the FiberWAN which != Windows

Steven

[1] - I'm in California and would like to make that much but I work
for a mid size company, not one supporting 100,000 people.