From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: People that keep scanning my firewall

Does anyone want to share a list of jerkoffs that keep scanning the outside
interface of their firewalls?

I want to just blast these IP's that keep filling up my Management reports.
They are a bother and have

no real value but I am required to get the board an unaltered report.

Data Security is everyone's responsibility.