Router is Leased from AT&T. I can ask them but I think I am just pissing in the wind right now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Brutsche" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: People that keep scanning my firewall

In that case, good luck getting them to do anything about it.

If they are being a particular nuisance you could block that subnet at
the router upstream from your firewall.

David W. McSpadden wrote:
most are out of country.....

--

Phil Brutsche
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are property of Indiana Members Credit Union, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.