The important thing here is whether your queues in the Exchange server have
lots of messages in them.
If they are clear, then it is probably not your Exchange server that is being
abused, but a client. However if you are using a smart host of some kind to
send email then your server could still be the source of the blacklisting.

Have you checked the blacklist's web sites? Sometimes they will have a copy of
the message that triggered the listing. Looking at the message you might be
able to diagnose which machine it is.

I wrote a blog posting on this exact scenario a few months ago.
http://www.sembee.co.uk/archive/2008/03/13/73.aspx

The fact that you have Symantec on all of your workstations means nothing.
Which product do you think all of the BOT writers test their "product" against
to see if it will infect the machines? The market leader - Symantec.

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: www.amset.co.uk
w: www.amset.info

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/<http://certificatesforexchange.com/> for
certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate?
http://DomainsForExchange.net/<http://domainsforexchange.net/>