I've got a JetStor416iS that's attached to an HP c700 blade chassis filled
with BL465 G1 blades. I've set up MS Clustering on the two blades and can
view them in Cluster Administrator. I've also set up my groups including
an MSDTC resource. Here are my problems:
1. I can't see any of the shared drives, including the quorum from my 2nd
server and when simulating a failover by taking the first server offline the
Cluster services stops. It doesn't fail over to the 2nd server and insteads
returns the following errors:

The Cluster Service on node 'server1' cannot be started.
The network ath was not found.
Error ID: -2147024843 (80070035)

An error occurred attempting to open the cluster at 'server-cluster'.
The network path was not found.
Error ID: -2147024843 (80070035)

I am setting this up to build a SQL cluster and the crazy is that I had all
of this working before having to rebuild and attached to a different storage
solution. Any feedback or direction on resolving this is greatly
appreciated.