I realized that I did forget to configure the Initiator settings on the
second server and I did get an error during the install of the 2nd node at
"checking cluster feasibility". I've already "evicted" that 2nd node and
from the looks of it will need to start over. Is there a documented process
for removing the cluster instance and starting over? I see the old cluster
names when creating a new one wantd to try to delete it.

Thanks