From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Defrag servers

What do you guys use to defrag your server's hard drives?
I have RAID 1 and RAID 5 arrays and have used Windows Defrag utility, but I
am sure there is something better (and that can be scheduled to run after
hours)

I have an Exchange 2003 server that is showing 45% fragmented on D: (RAID 5
- also where the store is).
Thanks.