I love this list...I'd never heard of this one, sweet!

Dave

From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:30 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Defrag servers

JKDefrag
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Michael B. Smith <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

To answer your first question: JKDefrag.

To answer the question you didn't ask: if you are going to defrag your Exchange
volume, stop Exchange first. I doubt it'll provide you any benefit though.
(Some people claim it does, what do I know?)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com