From: Fergal O'Connell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Bes v4.1.6 ugprade problems

Hi Folks,

Doing a Bes upgrade from 4.1.4 to v 4.1.6 and I'm getting the following
error -

It removes all the BES services and then comes to this point -

I have removed and reinstall the "jre-6u7-windows-i586-p-s.exe"

C:\>java -version

java version "1.6.0_07"

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode, sharing)

And I'm going around in circles

Any idea's

I have then to reinstall the older version again to get the services
back again.

Regards

Fergal O'Connell

ICT Support

privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
else
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance
addressee please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail. Thank
you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

<<image001.png>>