I recently had a LOT of trouble with services on my BES as a result of a
JAVA update.  there is a tool, BBcheck.exe that we used with RIM support to
help see that there were entries in the registry that pointed to differen
JAVA installations.  If you need it, I can zip that tool and send to you.

On 7/31/08, Mark Boersma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Manually remove the java and then try the upgrade.  Just a thought, I
> also went from 4.1.4 to 4.1.6 and mine went smoothly.
>

> Mark

> Two rules to success in life:
>
> 1. Never tell people everything you know.

<<image001.png>>